Friday, May 18, 2012

Marlins rainout rescheduled for Aug. 3

The Nationals' April 22 rainout against the Marlins will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Friday, Aug. 3, the club announced this morning.

First pitch for the first game of the twinbill will be at 4:05 p.m. The second game will begin at approximately 7:05 p.m., depending on how long the first game takes to be completed.

Fans who held tickets to the postponed game may exchange them for seats of equal or lesser value to either the Aug. 3 doubleheader or any other "regular" or "value" home game this season. All tickets marked Aug. 3 will be good for admission to both games.

8 comments:

Grandstander said...

YES! More true doubleheaders!

natsfan1a said...

Dang, wish I was going to be around then. Have fun, to those who do go!

Tcostant said...

I wish they did a Saturday Doubleheader.

Holden Baroque said...

So how do they work that when two people have tickets to the same seat?

JaneB said...

This is making even less excited about a family reunion I was already sour about. Oh well. I hope we cream them both games.

Tcostant said...

Sec 3. People with Aug 3rd game have seats. Anyone with April 22nd tickets need to exchange them at the box office.

OutsideTheLaw said...

For what it's worth, this was posted on the Nats ticket website last night, so I went down to the box office this morning and exchanged my April 22 tickets for Aug 3 tickets and got great seats a few rows behind the visitors' dugout. Lesson: there are plenty of good seats if you wanna' see a traditional doubleheader.

Holden Baroque said...

Sec 3. People with Aug 3rd game have seats. Anyone with April 22nd tickets need to exchange them at the box office.

Thanks. But I was wondering what happens if people for the regularly scheduled game show up for the first, rescheduled game. First come, first served, I guess.

Hey, at least I know somebody is reading my posts.

Post a Comment